[thelist] quick site check

Mark Gallagher mark at cyberfuddle.com
Sun May 12 07:40:01 CDT 2002

Lachlan Cannon wrote:
> Having finally finished the script for my weblog, I wonder if some people
> can check it out across platforms / browsers and make sure nothings majorly
> wrong with the html /css.

According to my crystal ball, it works perfectly.  No errors *anywhere*,
and it not only works but displays exactly the same across everything
from Lynx to Dillo to Navigator 4 to Omniweb to Mozilla.

Truly an astonishing feat!  I salute you.

<tip type="getting help">
When asking for a site tip, include the URL to your site, any
externally-placed restrictions (e.g. client whim) on the design, and any
areas you'd like us to look at more closely.
</tip>

HTH :o)

--
Mark Gallagher