[thelist] javascipt and css hover

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Mon May 13 14:51:05 CDT 2002

http://www.dhtmlcentral.com/
http://www.designerwiz.com/
http://www.dansteinman.com/dynduo/index.html
http://www.javascriptworld.com/
http://www.javascriptweenie.com/
http://www.web-building.com/script_javascript.php3
http://javascript.internet.com/

I tried all of these sites but none had what I need. taken with the zero
response from the list does this mean its not possible? I thought maybe a
"if this url is top  show this style for this id" sort of thing
then the js could tell which page is up then apply a style to a defined id.

obviously I'm not a js wizard. If anyone can point out some more sites I can
check out that would roxor.

thx!
Adam.

-----