[thelist] javascipt and css hover

Scott Schrantz scotts at rci-nv.com
Mon May 13 16:01:00 CDT 2002

Can you do server-side scripting? I do this on my site
(www.computer-vet.com) with server-side code in the include. Basically it
checks the name of the page, and then (in pseudocode)

If CurrentPage = "services.asp"
	Show Services as current page
Else
	Link to services.asp
End If

If CurrentPage = "portfolio.asp"
	Show Portfolio as current page
Else
	Link to portfolio.asp
End If

You don't really want the "link" to the current page to be a link - you just
want it to be styled text that screams "You are here."
Look also at the top and side menus on www.rci-nv.com. All one include file,
with a lot of server-side processing.