[thelist] [OT] A farewell and thanks.

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Mon May 13 21:19:01 CDT 2002

I'm sad to say I don't know really know you being it that I've only been on
evolt.org for a couple months though. However I can't help but tip my hat in
admiration to someone that has helped put together such a fantastic system.

I want to thank you for donating your vision and experience to this project
and hope you can see how much of an impact this has been on all of us.

Stop by every once in awhile and say hello - hopefully things will still be
running just as smoothly  ;-)

HAT TIP inserted here

Aaron Schaap
www.theparagon.org