[thelist] Re: "The Web" is what I was talking about

Simon Dell simondl at epic.co.uk
Tue May 14 10:28:01 CDT 2002

At 10:16 14/05/02 -0400, you wrote:
>i've got one of these, i'm trying to get used to it.
>not sure if i'm ready for the full cyborg arm wear....but it *would* make
>for some great meetings with clients.
>http://www.halfkeyboard.com
The last time I came across a discussion of this sort of thing, several
people voinced their concners that the lack of feedback to teh fingers
would be a great cause of users' confusion. What do people here think?

I, for one, know that the press of the keys against my fingers, and the
noise they make when I press them down helps me a great deal when typing.
Am I going to miss them?

Simon