[thelist] form mail script

Jeremy Weiss jweiss at cei.net
Wed May 15 15:58:00 CDT 2002

I've got an easy request today.  I'm needing a form mailer script (either
perl or ASP) that can...

- email to more than one person using a hidden field in the form
- redirect to the page I specify using a hidden field in the form
- allow me to set the subject line using a hidden field in the form.
- show the data gathered from the e-mail form field as the From: in the sent
messages

For some reason, I can't seem to find a script that will do all the above.
I've found one script that works great
(http://www.employees.org/~tstevens/mail_form), but it insists on taking the
user to a 'thank you' page that is only minimally customizable.

TIA

-Jeremy