[thelist] I'm gonna switch! I mean it this time!

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Fri May 17 13:35:03 CDT 2002

> What about running both?

This will most likely be the end result, yes. Maybe what I'm really looking
for (and I think it may already have been addressed) is some guidance on
what to do with which machine.

I could see keeping my one lonely server on Win2K AS, or maybe switching to
Linux (probably not), but other than that it seems like I could make a Mac
transition pretty easily.

By what everyone has said so far, it seems like once I get over the cost
concerns involved with software-switching, most of the hassle is over (?). I
am almost 100% a Macromedia/Adobe user. 90% of the time I'm running Homesite
5 and a browser, with a little Photoshop and once in a blue moon some DWUD
thrown in. I use EditPlus or HTML-Kit when I don't feel like waiting for
Homesite to open. It would be nice to find out that it starts up faster on a
Mac!

BH