[thelist] I'm gonna switch! I mean it this time!

Mike Rudberg mrudberg at challengesoftware.net
Fri May 17 19:56:01 CDT 2002

If you get your hands on a C Compiler (one should be found at
http://www.ultimatemac.com or, possibly, http://www.macupdate.com.  If they
don't have a C Compiler, let me know, I'll look through my Mac resources and
get back to you.) and, with one, you could actually compile the Apache for
Mac.

If all else fails, I'd expect that GNU (http://www.gnu.org) might have a
solution and you might even try this one:
http://www.macupdate.com/search.php?keywords=C+Compiler&button.x=15&button.y
=15

Hope this helps.

Best,

Mike
Want a productive task to work on?
Email me about my

Ringers (Ring HUB Software) - Soon to be GNU Ringers
http://bemyringers.net/ringers,

MyNavBar (Site Navigational Tool),
http://challengesoftware.org/navbar

NaviBar (Ring Navigational Tool),
http://challengesoftware.org/navibar

DNS Zone File Editor (Fully functional JAVA-based editor that can be used
online)
http://challengesoftware.org/zonefile

or even
TMC Content Management System