Apache vhost on win2k [was RE: [thelist] PHP 4.2 on Apache 2 on win2k]

Gijs van Tulder evolt at gmx.net
Sat May 18 12:50:00 CDT 2002

Hi Peter,

Did you include a NameVirtualHost-directive in your httpd.conf?
NameVirtualHost *
should work.

You could also try changing your hosts-file to:
127.0.0.1  site1  site2

I don't know for sure it works like this, but I have configured my
hosts-file like this and it works. Windows probably allows one IP-address
just once in your hosts-file. Other hostnames can be configured on the same
line.

Maybe this works,

Gijs