[thelist] General purpose MySQL DBM

Gustavo Arizpe garizpe at network.com.mx
Sun May 19 16:15:00 CDT 2002

So, can I assume that my best bet is to create the database using DataMan or
PHPMyAdmin, then build the record-displaying and reporting system with PHP,
creating the forms, HTML and MySQL queries manually?

I know I'm sounding too lazy, but isn't just great how easily can you create
databases and forms with FileMaker? Why there are no tools like FileMaker
for MySQL? Do I have no clue at all?

Best,

Gustavo
http://www.area.com.mx/estrategica