[thelist] Webmail app without local system accounts

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 10:27:10 CDT 2002

A long time ago, and in a galaxy far, far away, I setup
squirrelmail/qmail and used http://inter7.com/freesoftware/index.html
for virtual users/domains.  This can also be done with sendmail's
virtual user support.  It's been so long, sorry I can't give more
detail.

Hans Z.
New York PHP
http://nyphp.org