[thelist] Am I infected or what?

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Mon May 20 11:15:01 CDT 2002

If you have been getting messages from servers that have bounced email they
*think* is from you, chances are very good that you have received an infected
email to, the emails have an attachment, some random file. If you scroll down
and read the headers of the email you have gotten that is infected, you can
see the actual email address that the email came from. I have gotten several
of these infected emails from people (as well as bounced server messages) and
I have emailed them to tell them that THEY are infected, and they should do
something about it.
This virus going around right now which is doing these things is the Klez
virus.
<A HREF="http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,52174,00.html">http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,52174,00.html</A>
Nan Smith