[thelist] RE: [thelist][ot] Digital asset management systems - was (Content Publishing...)

Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov
Mon May 20 13:23:01 CDT 2002

Chris,

> Christopher Joseph
> (IT Manager)
> mailto://christopher@ideadesigners.com
> http://ideadesigners.com
> ICQ 78019724
> SMS/Text message from mobile to ICQ +278314278019724
> Groove Networks global lookup ref: Christopher Joseph
> Yahoo IM = josephc_98

iDeadESigners.com ... Let me guess. Your site is running on Mac hardware,
and it's about the dangers of abusing digital signatures? (-;

Jonathan.

<tip type="Software" Author="Jonathan">
Use Windows?
You're a cheapskate?
Need to do a bunch of global search-and-replace stuff, but your favorite
ultra-mondo code development tool that does it isn't available?

You need BK Replace Em. It supports file sets and regular expressions and
other cool things.
http://www.orbit.org/replace/

I found this program because my favorite text editor, Vim (also free),
doesn't do global search and replace.
</tip>