[thelist] Am I infected or what?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Mon May 20 16:05:01 CDT 2002

Hi Chris,
Liam and Nan, both are right. I also had Klez virus and I also have been
receiving bounced back mails. I could not update my Anti-Virus because
Virus had seized my AV. I downloaded a small (132KB) chunk of anti-virus
from http://www.symantec.com/ and this chunk cleaned my PC very
smoothly. You should do the same.
You must alert your online friends also. Virus on my friends' PC's were
still sending me viruses after the clean-up of Klez virus from my
machine. Then I told them about the virus and they cleaned their
machines too. Now I am not receiving any Viral mails.
You can easily detect the original sender of the viral mails from their
headers. Remember! Return-path gives you the vital information.
Hope this helps.
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/