[thelist] Desparate, Please Help: Memory Problem [OT]

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Tue May 21 00:27:01 CDT 2002

I think you've answered your own question. You have 1 or more memory
strips gone bad. If your computer has more than 1 memory strip, you might
try buying 1 and swapping it with one of those in the computer. If that
doesn't solve the problem, swap the new one with the other. If you only
have 1 strip, replace it. If swapping one at a time doesn't solve it,
buy another and put 2 new ones in.

-Hugh