[thelist] Listing of all pages on your site, and listing of all pages to submit to search engines

Techwatcher techwatcher at accesswriters.com
Tue May 21 05:30:06 CDT 2002

Hi, there --

I can't imagine how you got along without this tool; you probably have some other tool doing a similar (part of it) job: Xenu. It's a
link-checker, works online or offline, FREE! But I'm telling you about it because it also produces a very nifty listing (indented via
nested UL's) that lists every page it found when it checked your site. On my site I have a listing of every page (under the text-only
town directory) called village.shtml -- that's now re-created by running xenu, having it produce its report, editing the report to strip
out just that section, and putting my own template-surroundings on top & bottom. Takes moments. Btw, Xenu also produces a list
of all files specifically so you can submit them to a search engine. It's a great tool.

Cheers --
C. Stein
techwatcher at accesswriters.com