[thelist] sage and php and ...a csv file!

Andrew Maynes andrew at uk-webdeveloper.co.uk
Tue May 21 09:51:01 CDT 2002

Hi All
Cant remember if I asked this but has anyone come across a shopping cart (using
php) and for ot to integrate with sage (the accounting package)  The integration
would be by means of importing a csv file into the fields??

anyone?

I need to get this sorted asap so if there anyone out there fancies a crack I
mean hack at it then help most appreciated.  I have most of the code already
just
need to finish it off.

Andrew
---