[thelist] Visually load images before text?

Amazon Paulo Amazon.Paulo at Amazoniacelular.com.br
Tue May 21 11:15:01 CDT 2002

Hi Breezy,

A thought: you can set the style of all the text to "display: 'none';" and,
in the body onload event, call a function to turn them to 'inline'. I
haven't tested it yet (graphics are not an issue to me) but maybe this can
help you.

/Paulo Guedes

-----Original Message-----
From: BreezyGraphics at aol.com [mailto:BreezyGraphics at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 12:38 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Visually load images before text?

I like to make graphic interfaces for websites.
What I don't like is that the text shows up and the graphics aren't there
yet. Anybody know how to let the graphics "visually" load before the text is
loaded. All the preload scripts I find you can't see them till the whole
page
is loaded and that is not what I want.
Thanks and have a great day, Breezy.