[thelist] Dotted line as a shape border in Fireworks?

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Tue May 21 14:21:00 CDT 2002

At 5:07 PM 5/20/2, Melody Kerchhoff wrote:
> Does anyone know how to create a dotted line as a border for an
> object in Fireworks 4? ... Please help if you can and be as specific
> as possible when telling me what to do. Like I said, I am blonde
> after all:)

That's okay, I just ate a big burrito, so I'm a little logy myself.... ;-)

Technotes are your friend! Try doing a search on "dotted" in the Fireworks
technotes to pull up a variety of articles on this subject:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/

jd

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Ghostwritten column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://jdmx.blogspot.com/