[thelist] OT Microsoft Word is driving me insane

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue May 21 19:39:01 CDT 2002

> Rudy, it looks like you're typing hate mail.
> Would you like help?

no thanks, i can write good hate with the best of them   ;o)

> what???  this was the LIST not the CHAT?  Rudy!!!!!!

yeah, i know, but i was at my mom's (i'm back now), and i don't have
webmail access to my thechat email id

my mom was flabbergasted at how fast the answer came in

"how did you find this discussion list?!" she asked

i just smiled

she may be a total internet newbie, but she knows there are some things
that the explanation is so complicated it outweighs the value of the
answer, if you'll pardon the mangled grammar

but i did explain what OT means, and what a tip was

which reminds me...

<tip type="cross-browser checking">
don't have lynx and are too lazy to turn everything off in your browser?
(and don't get me started on how difficult that is in internet explorer)
run your page through lynx-me
   http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~gerald/lynx-me.cgi
</tip>

<tip type="sql">