[thelist] Problem with second SWF not showing completely

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Wed May 22 09:18:03 CDT 2002

>I have a problem with some pages with two SWFs on each, where the
>second movie is cropped slightly at the top. On reloading the page, the

>movie shows completely. Here is one URL, there are others in the site:
>http://www.jointreconstruction.com/kneeinjury/arthro.htm

I only just noticed this puppy... ...your movie is stop();ping on its
first(?) frame on my pc... [p3,god knows what speed,128mb ram,winXP,
ie6]

If I right-click and select "play", it shows the rest...
...perhaps an explicit call to play(); in frame one might do the
trick...

Again, if this has been previously suggested, I apologise... Don't have
the time to sift thru the back-posts in the archives.

-m