[thelist] Interesting Form Behavior

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Wed May 22 23:47:01 CDT 2002

This might be for telephone numbers, I'm guessing.

Only way I can see that being done, is using javascript, although I'm
not sure how... I guess you'd count the number of char's in a field and
then move focus to the next field if there are three, or something
similar. I'm sure someone out there must have some code... Or take a
look at the page source... If they're linking to a .js... Take a look at
that. :)

I think bell canada does that for its DSL availability check, etc.

-m