[thelist] Re: Dotted line as a shape border in Fireworks?

Melody Kerchhoff mel at kingsley.co.za
Thu May 23 07:25:00 CDT 2002

Thank you all for your help and suggestions. I have downloaded an extension
and am now creating dotted lines like a demon :) I can't imagine why
Fireworks does not have this feature built in. I thought I was going nuts
when I was trying to find it.

Thank you also for introducing me to the FW Zone .. www.fwzone.net .. it is
a goldmine of information for any Fireworks user.

I sound like I am accepting an academy award with all these thank yous :)
but I while I am at it, I must just say that this is THE most amazing list.
It has never let me done when I've needed information.
Melody