[thelist] Site feedback

Chris Price chris.price at stl.org
Fri May 24 10:19:04 CDT 2002

Magnus

I've looked at it on IE5  MacOS9

The 4 images at the top of the page are missing

The links don't have the standard underline.
That's OK, but in their absence I would like to see some rollover efffect or something to give me a little feedback or look they are links.

Otherwise the site looks neat and clean and at home in 2002.

Good first impression

--
Chris
chris.price at stl.org