[thelist] ASP Cookie Setting Question

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri May 24 11:39:01 CDT 2002

True.

That said, and purely to demonstrate the mechanism,
mind... I do have something for you which explains
how MSN does it.

<http://www.newmediawhore.com/article.php?story=20010518172000930>

You must use this only for good, never for evil,
etc etc

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com