[thelist] force bookmark url

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Fri May 24 15:20:01 CDT 2002

You could always use a nesting frame. so the indexRandom.html would be contained
within an invisible, 100% frame that wouldn't be visible to the user but would
be the index.html. Of course, if they right clicked within the frame and
bookmarked it it wouldn't work ,but if they did it from the menu it would.
Frames come with their own problems of course, but its a little bit of an
oddball problem to begin with :)

.matt