[thelist] Cross-Browser CSS Layout

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Fri May 24 18:36:01 CDT 2002

Your site is also mucked up in Netscape 4.7. There is almost no color at all.
Are we ignoring 4.7 and not bothering to fix websites that don't work in 4.7?
Nan

In a message dated 5/24/2002 6:56:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rachel at cre8d-design.com writes:

> Just about finished working on a site, it's looking fine in IE 6, Opera 6.
> I downloaded Netscape 7 to check it out in there, but the CSS layout has
> been mucked up.  Is someone able to tell me what's a better way to lay the
> site out using CSS that will work in each of the three browsers (I realise
> earlier versions of browsers may muck up, but I first want to get it looking
> fine in the latest versions).
>
> URL is http://www.battleofthebands.co.nz/home.html
>
> The problem in Netscape is that the content lies on top of the header :(
>
> Many thanks,
> Rachel

Nan Harbison Smith
481 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742
978-369-1224
978-369-1681

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use the Internet and he won't bother you for weeks.