[thelist] IIS file/directory access

Chris Harrington chris at activeinterface.com
Fri May 24 22:11:01 CDT 2002

One Solution is to wrap access to the files with ASP so that you can check
in ASP if the user has an authenticated session.  You will need to write a
small VB object to read whatever binary file you are serving out. And you
will need to set the ContentType correctly. But this will definitely work -
I do this often.  If it would be helpful I can post or email the VB source.

Chris Harrington