[thelist] Cross-Browser CSS Layout

patrick evolt at stoutstreet.com
Sat May 25 09:04:01 CDT 2002

Not at all. If a browser -- Netscape 4 in particular -- mangles CSS to the
point that the information on the site is unreadable, it is more
advantageous to have the visuals drop away gracefully and the text come
through un-styled.

    As to your comments about alternative browsers, the key point of my
statement again is 'the info comes through fine'. No style does not mean no
information.