[thelist] O.T. - I.E. Address Drop Down

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Sun May 26 14:27:01 CDT 2002

Sandy,
Did you try tools / Internet options / content tab / click on autocomplete,
choose the things you want it to do or not do from the list, and then clear
the history again.
This MIGHT work, but knowing M$, there is a third and maybe fourth place
where you have to change the default settings as well...
Nan

In a message dated 5/26/2002 3:19:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sales at iibiz.com writes:

> Okay all you geniuses - how the heck do I clear the drop down at the top of
> the I.E. browser so it doesn't show everything I've keyed in?
>
> I've cleared all my history files and stuff, but that still
> remains..........

Nan Harbison Smith
481 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742
978-369-1224
978-369-1681

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use the Internet and he won't bother you for weeks.