[thelist] Joining an ASP session

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue May 28 12:15:01 CDT 2002

Scott-

As far as I know the session ID in ASP is read-only.  Otherwise you might be
able to store people's session ids in a db or something and then rejoin them
to that session based on whatever your unique criteria is per user.

Have you looked around for any 3rd-party session management software?

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net