[thelist] Joining an ASP session

pixel pixel at pixelfreak.net
Tue May 28 13:24:01 CDT 2002

I'm trying to show an alternative view of content, which can only be
shown when the user requests it via email. This email would be sent to
the same person using the target session. If you are using Netscape for
email and web browsing this isn't a problem, but Internet Explorer
windows opend via Outlook or other email clients are most likely to use
initiate new session.