[thelist] Direction of Text

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue May 28 17:10:01 CDT 2002

Hi Michiel,
You are right! The language (Urdu), which I want to use, is written from
right to left and I want to do the same on my web page. However, I could
not understand from your answer that how can I use unicode. Can you give
me some examples?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/