[thelist] Color Chooser Review -- correction

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 19:35:01 CDT 2002

I guess, IF you are a keyboard user. You yourself described yourself as a "power user." Our users
are NOT power users. They are actually people from all walks of life -- some of who normally would
not use a computer at all (like an electrician for example), and often the only time they use a
computer is on our system every once in awhile. So while we might find a power-keyboard user once
in a blue moon, they are few and far between - and they know how to use a mouse even if they don't
want to.

Tom