[thelist] Initial table values

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Wed May 29 14:26:07 CDT 2002

[snip]
I have similar fields in this table and they both have data in them. The
Teaser is of type "varchar (512)" and the Body is of type "text (16)". Due
to the length of some articles, I wanted to go with the data type "text" for
the body. Now for some odd reason, I cannot get the <textarea></textarea>
initial value for the FeatureBody to show up.
[/snip]

It has to do with an "anomaly" in ASP 2.0, check your article preview page
(I know the system he is working with ;) ) and see how the order of those
variables are output.

HTH!

Jay