Well, Jakob says... (was: Re: [thelist] Color Chooser Review -- correction)

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Wed May 29 17:35:06 CDT 2002

danbee wrote:
>>>Is it me or is nobody reading my posts. Jeff, a blind user COULDN'T use
>>>our product.
>>
>>Congratulations, you win liability for a lawsuit.
>

> surely there is no way in hell a blind person could possibly use a *colour*
> picker?
>
> filing tom a lawsuit for not making this particular page accessable to blind
> people would be like sueing ford for not making cars with braille
> dashboards. :)
>
> or am i missing something?...

Actually, I don't have anything to say.  I'm not even following the
thread.  I just like to troll every now and then. Didn't we do this
awhile ago?  Go Jakob!  No, wait, Screw Jakob!  Can we do this in Flash
now?  Oooh, oooh, and javascript drop down boxes?  No, wait, plain text
with no formatting.  What about Gopher?  Did I mention that Turbo Gopher
  (a real product by the way) has accessibility issues?

Anyway, I don't troll enough, so I thought I'd chime in with nothing
usefull. Insert Canadian, French, National/Ethnic group of choice joke here.

And I'm not even going to provide a tip because I've got a positive
balance and this thread doesn't even deserve it.

*raspberry*

Judah