[thelist] help with ASP

Paul Cowan evolt at funkwit.com
Wed May 29 19:08:01 CDT 2002

Hi Sharon,

Couple of things:
> From = "contact at davesframes.net"
> CC_List = ""
> BCC_List = "dwmerritt at cox.net"
> BCC_List = "contact at davesframes.net"

'BCC_List' is being set twice, meaning that only the last-applied value
(contact at davesframes.net) will get the BCC. I assume this is not what was
intended... are you sure it's not working, and you're not checking the wrong
mailbox? Just making sure!

Also, I can't see where the 'Receiver' gets set. It's set to 'email', but I
don't know what value is in that variable, or where it's set.

> Result = SendMail(Receiver, Subject, Content, Title, Body, From, CC_List,
> BCC_List)

Assuming the first point above isn't the problem, can we see the code for
the "SendMail" function? Does it use CDONTS or some other mail-sending
mechanism?

Hope this helps,

Paul