[thelist] [HW] Re: <spacer>

Daniel Fascia danfascia at totalise.co.uk
Fri May 31 09:16:01 CDT 2002

OK, let me be brutal here, I couldnt give a shit about text browsers... No client has ever approached me asking for a site that looks sexy in Lynx!

Sure, I will use ALT properties (though never on spacers) and other accesibility tags which should make my site intelligible for those with images off or on text browsers but
NEVER will I set out making a design for bloody Lynx...