[thelist] What just happened to the NYDailyNews website?

unganisha at hazard0us.org unganisha at hazard0us.org
Fri May 31 12:49:01 CDT 2002

Do they run on IIS4  ? I used to see this problem in IIS4 sometimes when
ASP page caching was turned on in the IIS server.
[or]
somebody might have left client side ASP  debugging enabled on the server
and something might have gone wrong thereafter  (this sends the complete
ASP source to the client debugging the website ...)

------
ã$hØK
http://www.unganisha.org
Disclaimer : The contents of this mail should not be construed as  a "if
you attack me, I'll blast you arse" veiled threat
------