[thelist] Help with a JavaScript Calendar

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 31 17:15:01 CDT 2002

I found a free script here
http://webdeveloper.earthweb.com/webjs/item/0,3602,12760_73031,00.html for a
calendar and I have had to make some minor (very minor) fixes to it but I'm
getting some errors and I'm not sure why.

If you click on any day and then try to set a reminder, there is an error on
line 64 initially when the pop-up shows and goes away if you close the
pop-up and go back to it, not sure why that happens. If you stay in the
reminder window type a reminder in and click the set reminder link, there is
an error on line 58 of the new_reminder.html page.

I plan on using this calendar for one of the sites I maintain but I'm not in
full understanding of JavaScript yet.

At least I don't call it Java :-)

Any help would be appreciated.

Here's the site: