[thelist] Bobby (was: Accessibility Question)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Sat Jun 1 02:35:00 CDT 2002

Martin Burns said:
> See the Bobby A link on the Right Hand Side?
> It\'s longdesc is
> http://www.easyweb.co.uk/descriptions/bobby_approvedA.htm
> (nb the only reason for this page not being AAA is the repeated [d]
> link)
>
> Or take a look at the office pic, which is longdesc\'d to
> http://www.easyweb.co.uk/descriptions/office.htm
> (that longdesc has an easter egg in it btw)

Talking about Bobby, am I the only one it's wonked up for lately? I tried
to get it to check my site, and the first thing it did was follow the first
link on my page and check that. then when I retried it had a whole heap of
spurious things it found wrong with the site, that I knew weren't there.
And then finally it removed that but wouldn't say my site passed the check
because I needed to check to make sure my page made sense when stylesheets
didn't work (which it does...). I ended up trying out a trial of some other
product, which worked fine, and actually identified some problems I needed
to fix.

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org