[thelist] Object required: 'WScript'

Patty McBride pcnewsguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 14:36:01 CDT 2002

Hello Folks,
I am running this simple script and can't create an
object:

 I have checked out the following thread by Tab and
 executed each recomondation without resolving my own
 problem, thanks for the input everyone:

http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20010813/054997.html

 I just correspounded with Tab who responded to me
 emmediatly with his solution, but unfortunatly this
is
 not my case either: <snip> "network security software
 (e-safe) was preventing scripts from accessing the
 file system object," thanks Tab. ;-)

 My thinking now is that I am having trouble with
IWAM*
 and IUSER* account permissions as aardvark suggested
 in:

http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20010813/055103.html

 But I am unsure how to give them these permissions.
 looked in dcomcnfg for WSH but could only find
 wshremote, not sure that is the right DCOM.  Not sure
 if wscript is a dcom.  Sorry I apologise in advance
 for my ignorance.

 Can anyone help me?

 Phil