[thelist] Moving away from layout tables

Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov
Mon Jun 3 16:24:01 CDT 2002

That's still not *quite* it ...

The problem with that method is that radio buttons are just a touch taller
than regular text, so if the text only takes up 1 line, whatever is beneath
the label text gets floated to the left of the radio button. I get this
(again, * = radio button):

* this is a sample
  * this is another sample
  that is longer

I can put in a hard <br /> to correct this, but then I get undesirable
whitespace:

* this is a sample

* this is another sample
  that is longer