[thelist] Jakob Nielsen is 99% bad

Don Makoviney don at aspalliance.com
Mon Jun 3 22:40:01 CDT 2002

Actually, it wouldn't be that AT ALL. If it were you would be stating that
Nielsen approves of gratuitous use of FLASH, which he does not.

Okay, I'm officially sick of this thread. Please die.

Don Makoviney

MAKOVISION.COM
"Handpicked News For Internet Developers"
http://www.makovision.com/

Get the FREE Newsletter
"Cutting Through The Crap"
http://www.makovision.com/subs/