[thelist] what happened to browserwatch.com?

Duncan O'Neill dbaxo at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jun 4 00:12:02 CDT 2002

Code bitch:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&q=%22Web+Server+S
> tatistics+for%22
> Naturally this isn't very scientific sampling, but if you find a few sites
> with similar target audiences to yours, it might be helpful.

I've been having a look through some of these stats, finding some
quite useful.

Just one question I hope someone can answer : There are visits
listed for Netscape v.5. I was under the impression  that
there never was a Navigator version 5. Does this mean these
visitors should be counted as Netscape 6+?

cheers,

Duncan O'Neill