[thelist] [PHP] Include statements on IIS 5

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 5 00:15:01 CDT 2002

Its been a while since I messed with *nuke, but lets give this a shot.

>The installation is croaking on include statements with errors similar
>this one
>Warning:  Failed opening 'docs/COPYING.txt' for inclusion
>(include_path='c:\php4\pear') in
D:\web\bikerscout.net\html\install\gui.php
>on line 485

Well, for one, its looking in the wrong place c:\php4\pear. Make sure
you are using virtual paths (I'm sure you've checked this already).
Also, appending your root to the include_path will give a shortcut fix
to this problem. Other than that, I'd check the include statements to
make sure that the ../../ (or whatever variable is set for the site
root), is reporting its location correctly.

Let me know if you need more help.
Burhan Khalid