[thelist] Netscape 4/5/6 - who's on first or who's down for the count?

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Wed Jun 5 20:12:01 CDT 2002

> > Presently TheCounter.com reports 0% of visitors are using Netscape 6
> > (ah, the time I've spent making sure web pages look good in Netscape
> > 6 and we end up with 0%!).

I get a *ton* of Netscape users to my site, more than IE. Unless I'm reading the log
wrong... Not sure why it comes out like that when so many other logs show IE to
be the favorite. Any one have an idea why or if I'm just interpeting the data wrong?

Have a look at:
http://www.markgroen.com/stats/2002_05.html#browsum

Regards,

	Mark