[thelist] Netscape 4/5/6 - who's on first or who's down for the count?

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Wed Jun 5 21:19:00 CDT 2002

> > I get a *ton* of Netscape users to my site, more than IE. Unless I'm
> > reading the log wrong...
>
> I think you are...
Thanks Lindsay, that explains a lot. I signed up for their service and stopped using
it after a while. I thought by taking out their line of meta code they would drop me
and never got around to actually going back to their site and cancelling. *Doh* Now
just have to wait for that forgotten password to arrive so I can log in and really
cancel.