[thelist] Mozilla 1.0 final is out (undetected stylesheets)

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 17:02:01 CDT 2002

On Thursday, June 6, 2002, at 04:27  pm, Scott Schrantz wrote:

>> This sounds as if it could be the incorrect MIME type problem
>> mentioned by
>> Andy Warwick and I have contacted ISP1 to ask if that is the case.
>
> Indeed. Look at:
> http://webtools.mozilla.org/web-
> sniffer/view.cgi?url=http://www.pentact.co.z
> w/layout3.css

I had a similar problem, and worked out eventually that I'd got this in
my .htaccess:
AddType text/x-server-parsed-html .fhtml .html .css
because I used to have XSSIs in my css files (along the lines of the
'using a .asp file for your css' as someone mentioned the other day)

Cheers
Martin
   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,