[thelist] Flash, usability, accessibility

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 17:23:01 CDT 2002

True, but that doesn't extend to being able to view non-HTML content.
Remember that most places where there are accessibility laws, they apply
with equal or greater strictness. Some places that don't have specific
accessibility legislation will cover equal opportunities in employment
for disabled people in their employment legislation.

__

Flash MX is getting there with the accessibility.

http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/accessibility/features/flash/overvi
ew/

http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/accessibility/features/flash/faq/

Obviously a vast improvement on what they had before.  I'm not a huge
Flash fan, but I'm starting to warm to it a bit more now.

Francis